SEMI-PRECIOUS STONES INLAID OCTAGONAL TILES-5"
This size of marble inlay tiles are ideal for use as gift tiles and are also suitable for use for table tops accessory where these can be used as serving plate and are made by using semi-precious stones inlaid on white marble,black marble, green marble and can be made in Italian marble such as botticino,crema marfill also. Indian white marble is also known as MAKRANA marble and was used for building the TAJ MAHAL in AGRA (INDIA).
The designs are made by using different layout as in other tiles and can be-
1.Full of work where design is mainly symmetrical.
Various color combinations for these tiles are same as for all
the other items in marble inlay, and these are--
1.Multiple color combination --where we use many semi-precious stones lapisLazuli (blue), Malachite (green), Cornelian (orange), Paua shell (colorful shining),mother of pearl (white shining).Coral (red).
2.One color :-- lapislazuli, Malachite, Cornelian,paua shell are used mainly with little use of other stones.
3.Combination of Two stones : Examples of two color combinations are given below.Besides these there are also other possibilities.
a) Lapis & Malachite (blue & green),
b) Lapis &Paua shell. (blue& shining)
c) Lapis & Cornelian (blue & orange)
d) Malachite & Cornelian (green & orange),
e) Malachite &Paua shell,(green & shining)
f) Cornelian & Paua Shell (orange & shining),
A particular design can be made in other color combination in case a buyer doesn't like the color combination shown on the website and also a particular design can be made in a different size but the design will have to be adjusted for the change in size for which the price will be different.And can be made in different marble.
CLICK TO KNOW THE QUALITY OF WORKMANSHIPAND VARIOUS OTHER DETAILS OF MARBLE INLAY.
Price depends on the design and nature of workmanship.
· size --5" or 12.5 cms in diameter.
· wt-----325 gms
· Use-Wall decoration, Serving plate,Good for gift for friends,Corporate gift.
· Material used-White Indian marble also known as Makrana marble.
· Stones used--Semi-precious stones mainly Lapislazuli,Malachite, Cornelian,Coral and these are all natural stones. No use of synthetic Material.
· Glue used for fixing the stones--Epoxy eg Araldite.
· finishing-----shiny,smooth finish.
· washable with soap and water
· Durability---Highly durable.
· Fragility---Breaks on falling on solid floors but not on carpets.
For packing and shipment click here. Cost of shipping is seen when selecting a particular tile.