STONES INLAID MARBLE SIDE TABLE TOPS
These are beautiful work of Stone inlay art and are made in different designs inlaid with semi-precious stones.This inlay work is done on the walls of Taj Mahal in Agra,India.We use the same material and the same technique that was used to do the inlay work on the cenotaph area of the Taj.The size of the table top is good for use as a side table.These are made of natural marble and stones.The table tops are washable with soap and water.
The layout designs for these table tops as well as for other
table tops can be-
Various color combinations for these table tops
are same as for all the other items in marble inlay, and these are-
1.Multiple color combination --where we use many
semi-precious stones lapisLazuli (blue), Malachite (green), Cornelian (orange),
Paua shell (colorful shining),mother of pearl (white shining).Coral (red).
2.One color :-- lapislazuli, Malachite, Cornelian,paua shell are used mainly with little use of other stones.
3.Combination of Two stones : Examples of two color combinations are given below.Besides these there are also other possibilities.
a) Lapis & Malachite (blue & green),
b) Lapis &Paua shell. (blue& shining)
c) Lapis & Cornelian (blue & orange)
d) Malachite & Cornelian (green & orange),
e) Malachite &Paua shell,(green & shining)
f) Cornelian & Paua Shell (orange & shining),
Price depends on the design and nature of workmanship.
size --14" or
35 cms in diameter.
· Minimum order quantity--1
· Marble - Real Indian White Makrana Marble from Makrana in Rajasthan and can be made in other marble on order.
· Stones used-Real semi-precious stones, no use of synthetic stones.
· Design –different color combination for a particular design can be made on order or a same design in bigger or smaller dimensions is also possible but with modifications and a different price.Contact us for pricing in such a case.
· Glue—Epoxy eg Araldite is used for fixing the stones.
· Use of these table tops------side table tops, gift, wedding gift
· washable with soap and water
If you like the base for this table top then see here and these can be in marble or in wood.
For packing and shipment click here. 1-7 table tops are convenient as well as cheaper to ship by air.