COFFEE TABLE TOPS WITH SEMI-PRECIOUS STONES INLAY WORK
This size of marble inlay table tops are used as COFFEE table tops and are made in different shapes-octagonal,round,square,hexagonal and are made by using semi-precious stones inlaid on white marble,black marble, green marble. We also use Italian marble such as botticino,crema marfill also for making these table tops. Indian white marble is also known as MAKRANA marble and was used for building the TAJ MAHAL in AGRA (INDIA).
The designs are made by using different layout as in other table tops and can be-
1.Full of work with mostly geometrical pattern but can be floral pattern also.
2.combination of center design with border design.
3.Border design only.
Various color combinations for these table tops
are same as for all the other items in marble inlay, and these are--
1.Multiple color combination --where we use many
semi-precious stones lapisLazuli (blue), Malachite (green), Cornelian (orange),
Paua shell (colorful shining),mother of pearl (white shining).Coral (red).
2.One color :-- lapislazuli, Malachite, Cornelian,paua shell are used mainly with little use of other stones.
3.Combination of Two stones : Examples of two color combinations are given below.Besides these there are also other possibilities.
a) Lapis & Malachite (blue & green),
b) Lapis &Paua shell. (blue& shining)
c) Lapis & Cornelian (blue & orange)
d) Malachite & Cornelian (green & orange),
e) Malachite &Paua shell,(green & shining)
f) Cornelian & Paua Shell (orange & shining),
Price depends on the design and nature of workmanship.
· size --18" or 45 cms in diameter
. wt-----10 kg
· Minimum order quantity--1
· Use of these table tops------coffee table tops, gift, wedding gift
· Marble - Real Indian White Makrana Marble from Makrana in Rajasthan and can be made in other marble on order.
· Stones used-Real semi-precious stones, no use of synthetic stones.
· Design –different color combination for a particular design can be made on order or a same design in bigger or smaller dimensions is also possible but with modifications and a different price.Contact us for pricing in such a case.
· Glue—Epoxy eg Araldite is used for fixing the stones.
· Washable with soap and water.
If you like the base for the table tops then click here. The bases for the table tops are available in wood also.
For packing and shipping details click here.